Wednesday, August 17, 2005

'Av some!

Well, today was the day of my final battle with evil Monsieur Dole. With the interventions of "the Commissioner" I was ultimately victorious. So in the words of the prophecy (and, indeed, the title) 'av some!
In celebration, I bought many a DVD including such classics as Equilibrium and Shogun assassin (only £3!!!). If anyone laughs at these titles, they are asking for a spanking just like the former Dole.

Another such victory over the Romans, and we are undone.
Pyrrhus

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
Sun-tzu

5 Comments:

Blogger matthewandres60195454 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

7:35 pm  
Blogger shawnericks67865863 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

7:08 am  
Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

.. .. ...

6:30 pm  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

1:03 am  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

6:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home