Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm Brian and so's my wife...

Well, I have been watching life of Brian. I had forgotten how funny and totally random it was. Genius.
Anyway, life with me is the same old grind. Maybe getting up at 2pm isn't quite a grind. I think I managed to avoid a job offer of being a builder's labourer today. It would be interesting and useful knowledge, but I think working as a labourer when I have a degree and a bit is a waste.
I was just about to do some kung fu, and thought I would do a quick blog. Faq u is coming on TV now, so I am going to have to go and put a DVD or something on. Hard life.
I have learnt my first few moves of character/poison finger boxing the other day. Very interesting and very nasty. Genius.

"Many's the long night I've dreamed of cheese -- toasted, mostly."
Robert Louis Stevenson

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
-- Roald Dahl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home