Saturday, April 09, 2005

Rambling

Reading my previous posts, I have noticed that I tend to ramble about something and then foget my original point. Well, it is the taking part and not that outcome that matters.
My day today consisted off an early rise (11am - the 3rd time I have been up before midday this week!) and a trip to the dentist. What joy. I got my teeth scaled. I am not quite sure what this has to do with my gums, which he also scaled. For most of the day I have had a mouth full of blood. Very jolly indeed. On a brighter note, I also had a minor filling which meant I had an anaesthetic. This made it impossible for me to move half of my top lip and so resulted in me being able to do an uncanny Elvis impression.
I have just finished doing a whole set of kung fu stuff including something that involved me standing very still for 20 minutes and something that involved me trying to suck up my scrotum for about 4 minutes. Apparently very good for my kidneys and my kung fu. I will let you know if either of them work...
Not much else to report, accept invasion of the body snatchers. Very good film, in fact the best film most of the actors (Donald Sutherland, Brooke Adams, Jeff Goldblum and Leonard Nimoy) have ever been in. I say most as I beleive Brooke Adams may be from the superman films which obviously rule. I thing this is the only film I acyually like Donald Sutherland in. Not meaning to be rude, but I just don't like his face.
Well, time for a coffee and some sort of cake.
Until we meet again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home