Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Welcome to blog

Well, to quote a phrase, hello.
After much reading of young Neil's blog site, my jealousy has finally got the better of me. That and writing a diary in HTML is a pain in the arse. So here I am. Genius.
To start off on a high note, I have just been told that my cv is being forwarded for a job at a chemical company in salford. On a slightly lower note, the position is for an experienced hplc operator. For those of you that don't know, I am a theoretical chemist. This means that I play on computers all day and don't get any real work done. A hplc is a big scarey(?) machine that I have no clue how to use. I wonder how long I can blag it for....
Currently I am quite poor and so have been living off random food stuffs. This week I have mostly been eating meatballs with rice and drinking hot vimto. Food of champions.
Also, being poor means that I am no longer doing kung fu. This in turn means that I am practising at home in my flat. My small wooden floored flat. I am wondering how long my neighbours will take before they come round to complain.
Talking of my flat, I still have mould growing out of the walls. I told the landlord about this some weeks ago, and they still haven't done anything about it. Joy joy happy joy.
I have also given up smoking. Interestingly enough, it is not the cravings that are bothering me. Instead it is the boredom. I am really bored. Ah, I think I'll have a cigarette. Oh wait. I can't. Bastards. I have started drinking whisky instead. Genius.
That's all for today. Maybe there will be more tomorrow. Maybe not.
Copying something else from Neil, here is a list of things for me to do (this is an actual list that I have written down):

Do some work (you monkey)
Find a job
Do some kung fu
Eat

Genius list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home