Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Sleep cycle

No, this isn't about a new alternative to sleep walking. It is in fact about my crazy sleep patterns again. Huzzah. I woke up at 2am and it is now 9:30pm. I have spent the day handing in my notice for my flat, sorting out bills and talking to my parents. Also, I have another job interview at 10am. I like to make my life difficult. Oh well, it is all a bit of a giggle. With any luck, I will start having a few mild hallucinations soon. Or maybe just some crazy dreams. I am a big fan of dreams too. I had a dream the other day where I was a crippled kung fu master with a lovely spear. I was going off and practising alone despite my disability. I rule.
Did some cleaning today as well. It made me sneeze a lot. Conclusion - cleaning is bad for you. That's scientifically rigorous that is.
I have spent the last 3 days watching all of angel series five. 21 episodes. My head hurts a bit. Still, it was pretty funny. And it appears. That I can't. Type in sentences. That are longer than. A few words. Genius.
That'll be my cue to go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home