Thursday, October 28, 2004

The king and I

As promised, here is a photo from my archives:
(please note the recent resizing)

The King and I

Genius
Hopefully this works.
Anyway, I was thinking today while walking back from an interview about what people do while they are walking. Everyone naturally looks around. Some people look up and see the stars. Some people look around and see the world. Others look down so that they don't step in any crap and some look inwards and see whatever they want to.
I was having a bit of a look at some of the other blogs. My favourite I have found so far was entitled "The beautiful people" - the diary of an american teenage goth. The reason I like this one so much (besides all the insightful explantion of his social dynamics - yawn) was one of his entries which simply read "fuck you". Inspired. In my experience, goths have a habit of taking themselves far too seriously. In my expert opinion, someone should give him a slap.
Time for some food. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home