Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Go to sleep Simon

Hello.
Good news - I have a job interview at 10am.
Bad news - it is 3am and I am writing a blog, drinking coffee and practising kung fu instead of going to sleep.
Oh well. I am sure tiredness will add to the fun of finding some place in salford and having an interview for a job that I am both over and under qualified for. Genius.
List of things to do in the morning before the interview:
Eat 3 weetabix,
Drink at least two cups of coffee,
Shower,
Shave,
Iron my suit and a shirt,
Print a map,
Learn how to use a HPLC machine,
Read about the company and memorise their mission statement,
Purchase + smoke some ciggys,
Remember that I have given up smoking,
Chew some gum so that no one notices that I have been smoking.

Most importantly, I need to wake up. This will be the hardest step of course. Oh well.
In other new, I have worked out how to get pictures to show on blog. Just have to figure out how to get them on to blog in the first place.
And time for a quote:

If you want your dreams to come true, don't over sleep.
-Yiddish Proverb

Bugger.
Thanks to http://creativeproverbs.com for ruining all of my dreams in one fell swoop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home